Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Boho Chic






This look may be one of my favorites so far. Its a Maxi dress with a twist of my own personal styling. Boho Chic is usually long dresses and skirts, oversized tops and excessive layering with bohemian and hippie influences. It also brings alot of VINTAGE styling to the table.
I'm not a BIG fan of long dresses because my legs are completely covered so by
Knotting the bottom of the dress, it gives that extra appeal. 
The denim shirt plays the look down and makes it casual and comfortable.
I paired this look with a nude wedge heel to add some femininity and 
height. The dress is from F21, the denim shirt was purchased at Walmart ;)

3 comments:

  1. Niiice comfy look love da shoes will be back to see more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamoya. I appreciate the support <3 Be sure to click follow ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey I just wanted to say that I love your sense of fashion. It expresses who you are. Keep doing ya thang boo. Get ready to expect the great.
    PS. I love my best friend. =)

    ReplyDelete