Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Early Spring: Styling a Banded Skirt





Hey Loves and welcome back!! Today's outfit of the day is a light blue Ralph Lauren oxford, a black tube, a peachy nude banded skirt from Forever 21 and nude heels and a Liz Claiborne shoulder bag. This outfit is inspired by the season of Spring and what the weather makes me feel like as far as wardrobe goes. This skirt was an amazing find. It was $8.50 and zips on the side. I did my best to pair this skirt with pastel and nude colors to let the skirt pop on its own. You can leave the shirt unbuttoned for the boyfriend look, tie it for a little bit of edge or tuck it for something conservative. Adding a small bag and sunglasses are great accessories for this look.  I hope you guys enjoy !!

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit especially that skirt-Nicole F.

    ReplyDelete