Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feature Friday: Suited Up

Say hello to Gerren !!! He is quite versatile in his choices of fashion  and his distinct taste of clothing.  His look is classic suit wear with his own twist. The beaded vintage style bracelet he's wearing gives his suit that extra appeal and says "Yes, I'm in a classic suit but I'm still me". Gerren paired a grey fitted suit jacket with a touch of color in his shirt and his pocket square has it's own twist. Read more about Gerren below :)


Name: Gerren M.

Age: 17

Currently a senior in High School

What inspires your sense of fashion?
"My fashion is inspired by Kanye West and Scott Disick with a touch of Don C."

How would you define your style?
"I would define my style as edgy/prep"

Thanks for viewing and I hope you all enjoyed my Feature Friday. Stay tuned for next week ;)


1 comment:

  1. I love your style Gerren. Your sense of fashion is one of a kind and it can't be duplicated.

    ReplyDelete