Sunday, February 26, 2012

Peacock Swirl Eye Shadow

Hey Loves and welcome back!! I love to experiment with different colors of eye shadow and I was inspired by the color palette of peacock feathers with the blues and greens. But, of course I had to add my own twist to this look so I added some purple to give it a uniqueness. As SPRING slowly but surely approaches, I would like to see much more color added to not only your wardrobe but your makeup as well. Experiment with color and VIBRANT colors such as this blue in this look. I hope you guys love this look and will try it out yourselves. I'm using my ELF 100 eyeshadow palette and my Xpress eye shadow pen in gold for my base( I will always be using this as a base). All eye shadow is applied with my ELF eye shadow brush.

These are the colors being used in this video in case you weren't able to get a good look at them .
Light green for the corners, darker green for the crease, blue as my primary color, and purple towards the brow .

No comments:

Post a Comment