Friday, February 17, 2012

Feature Friday: Classic Sophisticated

Hey Guys and Welcome back!! Meet Nicole !! Her outfit of the day is a black and white classic vertical striped halter with a high waisted stretch pant, a lace up heel with a blazer to add that sophisticated. Read more about Nicole and her fashion sense! 

How would you describe your style?
I would say my style is simple, but trendy. I hate to see people and they looked forced or like they copied something straight out of a magazine. I like to keep things simple, but add some NIKKI to every outfit. I love to incorporate accessories; necklaces and watches are a favorite of mine. My style is very girly, but still edgy at the same time. I guess my style is very much my own, I take bits and pieces from what I see and make it fit me.
Who inspires your sense of fashion?
I’m completely obsessed with Angela Simmons style I love how edgy she is, but always manages to be cute and lady like. I’m also a fan of Karrueche Tran (Chris Brown girlfriend) she always looks cute and put together, but never like she’s trying to hard. Being that I’m a complete city girl I get inspired everyday walking through the streets of Brooklyn and Manhattan. New York has so many different people and different styles it’s always interesting to see who’s wearing what.
Favorite thing in my closet:
OMG!!! This is hard I’m definitely a shopaholic so it’s hard to say what my favorite thing is. I would say my rose gold Michael Kors watch, my oversized grandpa burgundy cardigan, and my American Apparel green uni-scarf. LOL couldn’t pick just one!!!
What fashion advice would you give if any?
I would say go with what works for you and what you like. Just because you see someone else in it doesn’t mean it’s for you. Try not to force someone else fashion sense on yourself, but instead take things you see around you and make it your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment